To be successful in your business, you must be “creative.” After all, didn’t you start your business believing you had a great concept or better idea than others in your field? You probably didn’t realize that most of your creative time would be spent on tasks and company management unrelated to your product or service. You are probably asking yourself, “How did I get into this problem of having to co-ordinate different task-specific software, manage customers and staff, repeatedly have to re-enter information from one format to another, find time to check out new leads or have ‘personal time” to just be creative about the company’s future?”What if you had a complete platform of small business management software tools that provided you with a powerful web-based system that would improve your work-flow and business management, made your small business more efficient, automated key tasks and processes, cut down on time-consuming staff problems and team projects, allowed you to follow up on new sales leads and kept your existing customers happy?There are such small business management software programs out there but you must choose wisely. When you find the one that does these certain things your business life will change forever and you will be able to climb that ladder to success with ease.Here are several suggestions that will enable you to find the perfect small business management software program that will improve your chances of reaching the highest rung on your ladder of success:
• Your integrated software program must combine CRM (Customer Relationship Management) with your projects and your billing and expenses. After all, the most important reason to start a company is to attract customers, make sure your projects run smoothly, bill you product or service in a timely and thorough manner and make sure you aren’t losing money through your expenses and overhead.
• The program you choose should combine everything you need to run a small business into one single tool. It should integrate CRM, your projects, your invoicing, all related documents and expenses, staff and project time sheets into a complete, powerful automation engine.
• You should be able to track customers and leads from the first opportunity through to the sale and the best support you can give them.
• The software should enable you to set deadlines, create project templates, share progress with your employees and clients.
• You should be able to work from anywhere. With the proper web-based management software, your business should be accessible from wherever you need to be.
• With folder templates for clients you should be able to set permissions and allow remote access over the Internet to receive notices and project updates that gives them the comfort of knowing how the project is tracking – with no surprises!Managing a small business is hard work. You have sales to close, debtors to chase, employees to manage, clients to keep happy and your reputation and brand to protect. Look for the right “rung” to add to your ladder of success by choosing a complete and integrated small business management software program that meets ALL your needs.